Programs for Upcoming meetings
- August 14th Lloyd Werner, IFAS, DAC, GRI, of LDW Appraisals
Lloyd will speak on Enhancing the Bottom Line through NAIFA.
- September 11th Jeff Rapp, USDA Rural Development
Mr. Rapp will speak on USDA RD Appraisal guidelines and issues.
- October 9th Clark Dickson, HomeStreet Bank
Mr. Dickson will speak on Lender Appraisal perspectives.
- November 13th Dori Davis, ProLink Solutions
Ms. Davis will speak on AMC Appraisal Issues.
- December 11th Jim Baumburger, Chair of the Oregon Appraiser Licensure and Certification Board
Mr. Baumburger will give an ACLB Update.
NAIFA Portland Chapter Monthly Luncheon
Join us for our monthly meeting for guest speakers and lively discussion about current issues affecting
our industry and of course the best buffet lunch in Beaverton at Ernesto's just east of Jesuit High School.
August 14, 2014 @ 11:30am
Members Free, Guests $15.00
Ernesto's Italian Restaurant
8544 SW Apple Way
Portland 97225 (East of Jesuit High School)