Monday - September 13, 2004 - 11:30 Lunch - Meeting starts 12:00 NOON
- WHERE: JJ North’s Buffet - Banquet Room, 10520 NE Halsey St, Portland 503-254-5555.
- COST: $9.50/person for the meeting which includes open buffet lunch. Non-members are welcome.
- ** IFA MEMBERS SIGN IN PLEASE - OTHERS PLEASE SIGN & PAY ** JJ North’s cashier requests you acknowledge you are attending the
TWO HOURS CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASS - For
certifications, you must sign in and enitial at end of
Bob Keith, Administrator of the ACLB of
Oregon - Questions and Answers on Appraiser License
Qualifications and Enforcement.
Lawrence Ofner, Board Member and Former Vice Chair of
the Appraisal Standards Board of the Appraisal
Foundation - New Scope of Work Concept & Changes to USPAP
- October 11 - Administrator ACLB of Washington
- November 8 - Nomination of Chapter officers and maybe Barb Ross on Lead Based Paint
- December 13 - Oregon Sept of Commerce & Securities - Tim Spencer, MB Examiner
- January 10, 2005 - Installation of new chapter officers
- February 14 - Mindy Sullivan, VP Lawyers Title Insurance Corp
- March 14 - Portland Metro Association of Realtors and RMLS
Mornings prior to each general meeting is at the
Rose City Golf Course, 2200 NE 71st Avenue, Portland. Tel 503-823-4653 or 503-253-
4744. Thomas Guide Page 597 E3.
First tee time is 8 a.m. We play 9 holes,
summer green fee is $14.00.
Questions-Call Ed Hardy at
503-646-3958 or Pat Miller 503-263-2277.
October 1 - 5.0A National USPAP 7 Hr Update
October 2 - 19.1 Appraiser’s Guide To Environmental Issues
September 16 - 5.0A National USPAP 7 Hr Update
September 17 - 19.1 Appraiser’s Guide To Environmental Issues
Members current with their dues are entitled to take up
to two days of Education Courses free, through December
31 of each year.
If this offer is unused, this benefit does not carry
over into the next year. Associate members are excluded
from this member benefit. (See Membership: Benefits at
ONE COUPON IS GOOD FOR A 7-8 HR COURSE OR TWO 4-HR
COURSES IN ONE DAY. There is, however, a $20
registration fee for each day to pay for materials. (No
Education Conference classes)
1) Pro-Active Membership: Be a designated member, Chapter officer, or committee
chairman or member, attend minimum of four luncheon meetings per year:
- RMLS - $36/yr
- Data Quick - $90/quarter
2) Active Membership: Attend minimum of four luncheon meetings per year and/or be an
active committee member:
- RMLS - $60/yr
- Data Quick - $120/quarter
3) Base Membership: Support our Chapter by attending as many meetings as you can:
- RMLS - $84/yr
- Data Quick - $150/quarter
- Randy Shervey - President and State Director, 503-655-6194.
- Lloyd Werner - Lloyd Werner-Regional Governor, 503-644-8725.
- Ed Hardy - Education, 503-646-3958.
- Chuck Gibson - 1st Vice President & Meeting Coordinator 503-246-3524.
- Joni Cook - 2nd Vice President, 503-266-6706.
- Pat Miller - Secretary, 503-263-2277.
- Moreen Sutton - Treasurer, 503-570-9158.
- Cathie Dluehosh - Admissions/Membership, 503-618-7996.
- Dave Weidner - Webmaster, 503-799-4258.
There will be no open mike at the September 2004 meeting because of the classes.
The NAIFA web site now has a link to
Amazon.com. NAIFA gets a percentage of every
order made through that link which will benefit all Chapters. NAIFA membership is not
If you are interested in NAIFA membership and the services it provides, call Cathie
Dluehosh 503-618-7996 or Ed Hardy 503-646-3958. New designation upgrade and
college equivalent requirements became effective January 1, 2004. To view the categories
and requirements go to
www.naifa.com and click on Membership Requirements.
Please send email address changes to our Webmaster
. Dave’s telephone number is 503-799-4258. He is also available
as a personal technician.
Usually the second Wednesday after each Monday luncheon
meeting but subject to change. Members are welcome. Call Pat Miller 503-263-2277
if you have a question.